02 December 2006


Here are my little paper birds for the Holiday Ornaments Swap. They are made of japanese craft paper which I got in Singapore this summer - thanks to Imelda . I don´t know who made the clever prototype, but they are quite simple to make if you have a glue gun - and I will post the instructions later this week if you wish? My swap partners all got 3 birds - for Peace Joy and Happiness - since that what it´s all about!
If you experience problems with posting photos on Blogger- just hit F5 and you´ll be fine!

5 comments:

IMEDAGOZE said...

lovely work, sidsel! let me guess, those are the japanese papers from kinokuniya singapore? :)

Hermit said...

Thank you for that tip, it has been killing me being unable to post pictures on my blog.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that the birdies arrived at my place. Please, do post instructions as they are lovely! My holiday ornament should be with you soon.

Greetings
- Judith

Anonymous said...

Sidsel, I am the absolutely exctatic receiver of your bird ornaments (well, one of your receivers!) and I absolutely LOVE them, thank you SO much, they are just gorgeous...I've actually topped my tree with them, it looks like they are flying around the point, so lovely! And thank you so much for your absolutely gorgeous designs and cards, what an amazing package...THANK YOU! hehe, I am in love with everything =)

Meshell xox

emily v. said...

I would love to have the instructions on how to make these birds. can you post them or email me the directions??

thanks-
emily

vogeltanz family dot com