The lovely and always inspiring Holly from Decor8 asked me to guestblog - while she is busy moving to Germany - what an honour! Holly has asked co-bloggers to share 5 of their favorite things in their home. My favorite things in my home will be shared one of the next days on Decor8 - I´ll let you know. But to be honest my favorite home right now is our summerhouse where we spend 3 wonderful and relaxing weeks in July. So as a little extra feature I´ve put together my 5 favorite things from our summerhouse also.
- My new Baby Deer pillow by Sharon Montrose -
and the 2 little baby deer outside the summerhouse.
- Picking and arranging wild flowers.
- That the weather was perfect for painting the house black and white (instead of white & blue).
- Making my own ceramic bowls at a workshop with a local ceramist (both Nanna & I was very pleased with our results)
- Simple living and doors wide open to the outside.