17 October 2007

Ballerinas


When you have a 3,5 - year old daugther who wants to dress like a ballerina/princess all the time - a video like this new one from Dove kind of gets to you. I just wish that Dove wasn´t the company behind it - I would have loved it more if it was from a company selling a better product - like Jurlique - which just got a new look by the way. Someone actually made this video as a comment - make sure to watch it too.


Well - Nanna & I dance a lot of ballet in the kitchen these days and watch a lot of balletvideos on Youtube - and yesterday I saw this ballerina above that made me look twice - try it here - If she turns clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa. Most would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction. First she turned anti-clockwise and after some minutes I managed to make her change direction. Seen here. Sorry but I still can´t post directly from Youtube.

1 comment:

Keepitmoving said...

Wowzers! I could totally only see her as turning clockwise... then when I stared reading the article, she flipped to anti clockwise! I knew I was more of a right sider, but what a weird shift.

Great blog!