03 April 2008

Studio update






It´s been a quiet week at my blog - which means it´s been a busy week in my studio - and in between magazine design and logo design I´ve managed to paint and experiment a little as you can see. Guess it was about time to give you a small glimpse of my new space - I´ll post more photos once we are all set - because our interior is completely Ikea Hacker worthy. It´s also been a week full of lovely surprises - I received an Indian surprise packet from lovely Sabine, and I won some amazing Orla Kiely stationary at Decor8. It was a random draw - but here is my winning entry anyway - with links to decor and stationery stores in my city and around. Enjoy!
Aarhus - my city:

2 comments:

zahira said...

What a nice place to work!

Anonymous said...

It looks great. I am so impressed with how much work you can get done. Great links.