08 December 2008

New owls in my shop



I´ve just uploaded some new owls in my shop, there´s a Science owl, a Hippie owl, a Girly owl, and a Craft Room Owl which I would like you to meet. It´s not easy to take good photos with natural lightning at this time of year - but I did the best I could.

Our Christmas market this weekend went really well - we had about 400 guest in our little studio and we will do it again next year I think - you can get a glimpse of the market at our new studio blog.

2 comments:

Libby Heasman said...

Love the owls... the craft room owl would be perfect in our family room. Now if only the exchange rate would improve! Thanks for the birthday wishes. What a lovely surprise in my inbox this morning. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and hopefully we'll see you next year. Enjoy Asia!

Aparna said...

That owl is very cute.