05 June 2006

pop art


Finally got time to see the Rauschenberg show at Aros today and really really enjoyed it. Here I am in front of his work, Pegatits, taking a picture with my cell - thinking it would be perfect for this weeks Self Portrait Challenge , PopArt! My favorite piece in the exhibition was, A Quake in Paradise, a big labyrinth of glas and aluminium panels with prints, that allows you to create your own collages, just by walking around in there and looking through the panels in different directions... a simple and clever way of working with layers and interaction.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Fantastic photo! I love the energy and the colours and I think where and how you took it is SO pop art!

Kim Carney said...

I love it, it pops off my browser

Syd said...

Neat. I've not seen anything like this before.