16 March 2007

Birthday girl


Ever since I was a little girl I´ve loved to celebrate my birthday - and here I am with my sister and cousin about 32 years ago, it´s me holding the Danish flag off course! Tomorrow I´ll celebrate it in Dublin and my birthday wishes are just that my loved ones are well and healty, my clients are happy and trusting, my creativity is blooming, my travels are safe and exotic - and that spring is here to stay and that there will be peace, love and understanding in the world - and maybe also a tiny Orla Kiely bag ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sidsel,

Hope you enjoyed Dublin on your birthday and St. Patrick's day!

A hug from Sydney.

Thomas D said...

Sidsel,

A blast from the past - the farway past from someone who shares your B'day....

Belated happy B'day to us


Thomas D.

IMEDAGOZE said...

hapy belated birthday, Sidsel!