15 May 2006

selfportrait challenge - introduce yourself


I´ve been thinking about doing self-portrait challenge for quite a while now, and since I enjoy my Illustration Friday challenges so much - I decided to give it a try, eventhough I don´t like beeing too private in my blog or having my picture taken...
But the photo above was so much fun doing and turned out so fine that I felt like sharing it. I´m the photographer in our household and I sometimes miss having great pictures of me and my 2-year old daughter together. What I like about this one is how it captures my wish to be both a creative person - and a great mum.

6 comments:

dani said...

this is a very sweet image of you and your daugther. i love her hand around your throat and her little foot!

Misty Mawn said...

what a cool picture...I too love the little toes and hand around your neck!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

How sweet, gives me a warm feeling! Mary :-)

Tish said...

Nice to meet you. Lovely photo!

julie said...

great photo - nice to meet you!

LeS said...

Welcome welcome!

Those toes! What a great start :)