23 August 2007

A collage a day



I wrote about Randel Plowman last week - and in the meantime I´ve discovered to my surprise that Randel is a man - for a foreign person it can sometimes be hard to know if a name is female or male... and I´ve also become the very happy owner of these 2 beautiful collages by him. I will hang them in our new summerhouse, where I plan to withdraw and do a lot of bird watching! Make sure to check out his blog - a collage a day which is an ongoing project that involves creating and posting a new 4" x 4" collage to his site every day.

2 comments:

Camilla Engman said...

Vet aldrig om jag ska kommentera på svenska eller engelska... they are really beautiful, lucky girl, both a summerhouse and those collages :))

A COLLAGE A DAY said...

thanks!
i am glad that they arrived save and sound in denmark.

randel