23 January 2008

Small survey



Here´s my most recent collage - and a quick question for you. If you were to recieve it or buy it would you prefer it with or without the text? And does the text makes sense to you at all?
Please leave a comment today - because I have to finish it tonight!
When I make these collages I can´t help creating little stories as well, and so this is the cat that dreams of being the first cat in space. And being a type fan it´s hard for me not to add type to my collages - let me know what you think, please!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a lovely collage! I would prefer it without text though! Hope you will get some more replies to help you make your decision!

Linnea said...

I am a big type fan, too, but I prefer this one without the text. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love your kitty. I would have to say, I prefer it without the type. You can use a title to suggest the story. To me, with the type it looks more like an advertisment. Are you working on a series? I look forward to seeing more!

Unknown said...

without as well. :)

ei! kumpel said...

Hi! The collage is beautiful and the text makes sense to me, but I would prefer it without the text... good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi smolf...The collage is lovely. simple and strong. Regarding the text: I would suggest to try and make the letters much smaller in order for the text to be an element in the composition, and not so much a first glance signal.

n/a said...

i would like it without the text. but they are both very cute, and the text does help to tell the story. very nice though.

Anonymous said...

My dear Sidsel.... Just beautiful!!! And I would love to buy it...!!! Without........xxx

Malene Hald said...

I like the one without text the best - think your cat's really cute.