30 September 2008

It´s a GREAT day today



It´s a GREAT day today - found out this morning that Holly at Decor8 had written a wonderful post about her love of owls - and had featured some of mine and Line´s work on her blog - so welcome if you are a new visitor here - and thank you so much Holly!



Also my entry for Tigerprint´s Female Wrap competition was choosen as one of 4 runners up, in a competition with lots of great entries - here´s what they wrote. "Gorgeous colour palette which is really on trend. The fantastic repeat for the main print is really different and we would consider putting the leaf and berry outlines in a thin gold coloured foil for a luxury look. Really fab, well done".


And finally my shop has been updated with my Clouds&Quotes Cards. Since they are meant to be used both as greeting cards and little notes to oneself -I´ve decided that a set consist of: 8 cards (4x2) + 4 high quality envelopes in ivory. They are printet in sky blue and silver - and the front is coated with a matte finish. The back is uncoated so you can write on it with both pen or pencil. Price pr. set 25$ + shipping. See them all here.


Maybe I should buy a Lotto ticket on my way home - seems like I´m in luck! Hope you´have a great day too...

P.s Tomorrow 1st of October means the beginning of the International Breast Cancer Awareness Month - and I´ll make it a PINK MONTH here at my blog - since breast cancer remains an issue close to my heart - will you join me?

3 comments:

nic [luzia pimpinella] said...

congratulations!!! :)

your owls ARE in fact lovely...

greetings!
nic

Frau Haselmayer said...

i love the pattern for the breat cancer campaign you made last year...i saw it in stores when we've been to denmark...

Hanne ... said...

Se det papir vil vi jo gerne lægge billet ind på :-)