10 September 2007

Wall paper Owl collage


I made this collage last week at my friends place, using her great wallpaper samples! We try to get together on a regular basis, to do crafty & creative projects together. I made this owl for Nanna´s room in the summerhouse, but discovered this weekend that it doesn´t really fit - and I´m not sure it´s completely finished yet - so for now it will just hang here on my blog. What do you think? It´s based on my other owl, and inspired by the Kindergallery.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is adorable! I love the different patterns and prints.

Anonymous said...

· { I love this, can I have a copy ;–}

IMEDAGOZE said...

clever you.

www.alifeandartinprogress.blogspot.com said...

This collage ROCKS!!! I love it and this owl is just the cutest...

Unknown said...

Your blog and creation are beautiful