31 March 2009

Photos from this weekend






We had a great group show with our GRiB 2.0 project this weekend. The opening this friday was very busy and everyone was very positive about the project and the final works. This year we also published a book with all the participants´ process - from their challenge to the final result - it´s in Danish - it looks great - and you can buy it here.


My "final work" was the pink moodboard above with my little superhero Super Sofie.
I went with this idea to show the universe of the target group and that the book isn´t finsihed yet. I also made a drawing of her for the children to color - and it was a big hit with the "target group" so I´m quite pleased and really looking forward to start working on my childrens book about Super Sofie.

No comments: